Airventure Oshkosh 2013: The Greatest gathering of aircraft in the world. Join me as I bring you a few sites and sounds from this incredible show.
In this episode I got a chance to sit down and talk with some of the people that attend Oshkosh and also that perform in the daily airshows.
- Allen and Lalah Harding – Piper Tripacer
- Nadia Marcinko – Gulfstream Girl
- Doug Rozendaal – P51 Redtail Pilot
- Art and Charlotte Andersen – Grizzly Cub
- Caroline Jensen – F16 Thunderbird Pilot
Allen & Lalah Harding – 1954 Piper Tripacer
Me & Doug Rozendaal – P51 Mustang Pilot
Nadia Marcinko – Gulfstream Girl
Caroline “Blaze” Jensen – #3 F16 USAF Thunderbird Pilot
There are TONS of photos from the show on my Facebook page. Be sure to visit that to see close to 800 photos from Oshkosh.
If you would like to leave me feed back or comments, then please feel free below. Or you may contact me at:
Be sure to search iTunes and Subscribe to My Pilot Chronicles.